Ride Entertainment is one of the amusement industry’s most diverse and fastest-growing companies. Combining the disciplines of Sales, Operations, Financial Partnerships, and Installations; we work in every segment of the attractions industry. We are a boutique firm that is large enough to have a worldwide presence, but small enough to be nimble and take on new areas of growth. Ride Entertainment has been involved with nearly half-a-billion dollars worth of sales throughout its existence. We take pride in being one of the attraction industry’s best sales groups.
We are looking for a new Sales Associate. This entry-level position at the company entails the following:
- Ride Sales (beginning with sales assistance, transitioning to stand-alone position)
- Work with U.S.-based amusement parks selling the Ride Entertainment portfolio (sales products and installation services)
- Create Sales Presentations and Proposals
- Run Sales E-Blast and Other Client Interaction
- Trade show preparation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to take direction and act as a self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree (those without a degree but work experience can apply)
- Speaks a language in addition to English
- One year-plus working experience in the amusement industry
- Working ability in the Adobe Suite
- $45,000 per-year plus sales commissions
- Health Care
- Travel around 6 weeks per-year (this will grow over time)
- It is critical that the applicant is comfortable working and traveling alone. Working in a position like this is extremely different than working in a traditional theme park environment with team members.
The job will be based in our downtown office in Baltimore’s World Trade Center, located near the Inner Harbor. Team members live all around the area, the applicant could live in Baltimore, Washington D.C., Annapolis or the surrounding areas. Send a CV and more to Info@RideEntertainment.com (Subject Line: Sales Associate), or a hard copy to: Sales Associate Position, Ride Entertainment, Suite 2412, 401 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202. While we thank you in advance for your interest and application, please be advised that we will only be responding to candidates selected for further consideration.