Ride Entertainment is one of the amusement industry’s most diverse and fastest-growing companies. Combining the disciplines of Sales, Operations, Financial Partnerships, Installations, and Ride Manufacturing, the company works in every segment of the entertainment industry. We are a boutique firm that is large enough to have a worldwide presence, but small enough to be nimble and take on new areas of growth.
We are looking for a new Associate in our Installation Division (http://www.rideentertainment.com/installations/home/) . This position entails the following:
- Pricing installation division projects
- Performing installation field work
- Tracking payments and expenses, invoicing contractors and customers
- 5 or more years in the attractions industry is preferred
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- General knowledge of a wide range of amusement rides, especially the electrical and mechanical systems
- There is a potential for a significant amount of travel
- Laptop and phone will be provided
- Salary: To Be Discussed
Why Work at Ride Entertainment?
We have a passion for the amusement industry and hope you do to. We want to add long-term team member that we can teach and grow, and we hope you bring a great set of tools so that we can learn from you.
The job will be based in Stevensville, Maryland. Impress us- send a CV and more to Info@RideEntertainment.com (Subject Line: Installation Associate Position -Installations), or a hard copy to: Installation Associate Position- Installations, Ride Entertainment Group, 114 Log Canoe Circle, Stevensville, MD 21666, USA. While we thank you in advance for your interest and application, please be advised that we will only be responding to candidates selected for further consideration.